Blender (Scrapped final)

I was going to do an egg in a blender but the computer could barely handle the amount of shards from the egg and did not like it one bit when I introduced my liquids into it.

It wasn’t going to simulate in time and when I did, It would freeze or crash about 1/3rd the way through. Also, the mesh would have been very complex and therefore hard to import and manipulate in Maya without it crashing a lot so I decided to scrap it in favour of a water-slide breaking. This was before we had the extension.

 

My best albumen liquid tests. They needed to be very thick and hold their shape together. The two that are closest together; the ones shown at the end are my best ones.

Advertisements

About joshyoungdesign

Massey Design

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: